• Design/Develop solutions on Oracle Apps R12 & Third party tax engines
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues related to Oracle Applications and Tax
• Directly work with clients /users and achieve a high level of Consistent Customer Satisfaction.
• Prepare AIM documentation such as MD070/BR100/MD060
• Troubleshoot Support Tickets for faster resolution.
• Work in Shifts if required.
• Comprehensive knowledge/experience in SQL, PL/SQL, writing reports, forms and debugging
• Expertise in Oracle Applications RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions)
• Expertise in P2P and O2C end to end process.
• Experience in OA framework, Expertise in using Oracle development tools in Oracle apps
• Extensive experience with application support in Finance Modules – AP, AR, Project Accounting, Procurement, expense, Order Management, eBusiness Tax
• Experience in converting requirements into test scenarios/scripts
• Proficient in written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively
• Should have Good analytical skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Project Management
• Knowledge of Tax software like Sabrix, Taxware, Vertex
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Job Location: Bangalore (Cubbon Road)