• 4-5 years of experience
• Should have the ability to work on multiple technologies and operating systems especially Microsoft Windows and Linux
• Experience with web/application server installation, configuration, administration, and patching
• Good knowledge of Linux required, including shell scripting
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Installation, implementation, design and architecting new environments, and support for all environments such as Testing, Staging, Performance Tuning, and also Production
• Experience in configuring monitoring tools/scripts related to Application Server and Web-Server health check, profiling, Memory Usage, Concurrency, etc.
Need good communication skills and the ability to work night shifts in rotation.