Sarus firmly believes that training and continuously upgrading the skills of its employees brings rewards for all the stake holders, the customer, the individual employee and the employer. Sarus invests in training its employees on an ongoing basis, employees choose the type of training that fits in with their career objectives and goals.
As a rapidly growing company, we have exciting opportunities across different platforms, technologies and levels. These opportunities are in IT as well as traditional functional areas as sales, HR, admin etc. We offer career opportunities in India as well as at customer locations in the U.S. We offer excellent benefits including stock options, an excellent 401k plan, medical benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Date: Oct 31, 2018
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore, IN
- Implementation /support Oracle apps R12 with tax engines
- Understand the functional/Technical problems faced by customers, define them clearly and find a workable and acceptable resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve simple to highly complex technical issues related to Oracle Apps.
- Directly interact and work with customers and achieve high level of Consistent Customer Satisfaction.
Desired Candidate profile:
- techno functional consultant having exposure to E-Business Financial Suite
- Strong application support experience with Oracle Financial modules: AP & AR with good knowledge of PO, OM and PA modules
- Well versed with SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i & Report 6i
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Exp: 3-6 years
To apply: Mail CV to email@example.com